Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here we go...

So after the ponderings I had and the posting of my "notes" on Facebook, I really started to do a little more thinking about this whole blogging bit.  In my crazy life of mom, wife, nurse, sister, friend etc... that thinking took much longer than I anticipated...nothing happens quickly or easily these days.  It's been nearly a month since I wrote my last note.  Mostly I wondered if I should keep on posting just my notes on Facebook, or if I should find a more suitable "blogging" space.  I guess it's taken me until now to decide I don't like the lay out of doing it in Facebook.  So here I am, with my new blog space.  We'll see how it goes, I have a million thoughts and ideas that run through my head everyday and I wonder if I can make them into some kind of prose worth reading... but with all my curiosities, I just keep coming back to the idea that really the words are for me... and if people want to read them, I'm happy to have them follow along... so the bottom line becomes... write.  Whatever I want.  Whenever I want.  Because ultimately the time is for me, the words are for me and what I get out of it is the most important thing.

Once again I'm going to cut and paste from the old space to make posts here in the new space.  But that's for me too.  I want some of those words to be accessible to me... so they have to follow me as I jump around.  Again I say, we'll just see how it goes... how much time I will really allow and/or force myself to take on this new adventure of mine... and can I really manage to sort through and stop that whirlwhind of a thought process that is my brain everyday to somehow manage to get them down on paper... or in this case a screen :)

One thing I do remember... I love ellipses :) .........

1 comment: